La, La, La (Sticking My Fingers in My Ears)
November 19, 2011 by totsymae1011
- I don’t care if Kim Kardashian’s divorcing and I’m kinda wondering about the mental stability of folk who feel like they were duped. Matter of fact, I’m more than a little confused over folk were that caught up. I kinda feel like I need to give you a nice little rub on your back and then smack the shit outta you.
Betty Davis. Watercolor and Ink on paper. Copyright 2011 Totsymae
- I don’t care if Demi’s leaving Ashton. She’s rich and will make out just fine. She’ll buy herself some happiness and maybe stop taking her clothes off on Twitter, trying to prove shit. I understand she’s obsessed with body image but at this point, I really want Demi to put her clothes on and go out with a touch of class about herself. If Hugh Hefner ain’t asked her about posing in Playboy then she ain’t worth looking at and I’m throwing the gavel down on that. Next case.
- I don’t care if Beyonce’s faking her baby bump or not. If she wanna put clothes under her shirts, what business is it of mine?
- I don’t care if Kate Middleton, or whatever her last name is now, is pregnant. Long as I ain’t got to make child support payments to maintain that lavish lifestyle, she can skip out on all the peanut butter she wants. And ain’t the cost of peanuts gone up? Maybe she’s economizing, being the frugal princess she is (rolling my eyes, hatin’ and thinking, “Whatever, Kate.”).
- I don’t care nothing about receiving any of Oprah’s favorite things. What about the shit I like? Why can’t she take up an interest in what gets my mojo on and shop her ass off based on that?
- I don’t care that Regis retired. I never watched his show anyway and from the looks of it, he didn’t suffer because I was tuned in to something else.
- I don’t care if it’s Justin Bieber’s baby or not. I don’t ‘spect it is and I feel a little sorry for the child in the midst of the mama’s craziness. If you believe she’s carried his baby then you can also believe he knocked me up too.
- I don’t care if folk think George Clooney is sexy and I’m glad he didn’t make the cover of People for sexiest man alive, as if there really is such a thing. I know I’ll catch flack but he ain’t sexy to me. Matter of fact, I think he’s a little on the whorish side and I know it ain’t right to judge but any other man who sleeps with women young enough to be his daughter is. What makes everybody look past this on account of how he looks? I say, he should join ole Hugh in that playboy mansion and keep a steady rotation going instead of acting like he’s in a committed relationship that’s anything but. On top of that, I don’t think he’s all that as an actor.
- I don’t care who’s last standing on Dancing with the Stars. Should I?
- I don’t care about any movie Jenifer Aniston stars in. She’s not box office material and way overrated. Far as I’m concerned, she should’ve settled down and made babies with Brad after Friends and called it a day. They made a cuter couple than Angelina and Brad and that’s pretty much all I gotta say, folks.